Thursday, April 23, 2009

Italian Meatball

The idea of today's post originated from a FOOD NETWORK TV SHOW called "How to Boil Water?" The show featured Tyler Florence and his skillful technique/recipe of Italian Meatballs. One thought came to mind while watching this show, "I can make it too"; so I've thought.

The recipe can be found here and the ingredients can be bought at your local neighborhood market. One thing noticed, this recipe is made for a big crowd so make sure to weigh and balance the recipe effectively for a smaller crowd. In many ways, this recipe is almost exactly like the MEATLOAF's post since the preparations required very little effort. Mix the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. One lilttle tips, add a little bit of vegetable oil on your hands before rolling the meatballs since the oil the will prevent the mix sticking to your hands.

I tried to make the marinara sauce to simmer meatballs while cooking. Overall, the meatballs were ok. I guess this is one of those times when "it is not me, it's you (recipe)". I got a mere 2.5 thumbs up and for the first time, I do not feel guilty.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment