Sunday, April 26, 2009

Correction

In the previous post, the main topic was Italian meatballs and these are the pictures for the post. I thought I had encrypted them with the post but I guessed not....


The first picture depicted all the ingredients in the moving bowl. I also modified this recipe from its original version a little bit. I could not find ground veal at HEB so i resorted to using ground chicken instead. I also added in cilantro for a bit of aroma. The fresh parsley was really strong. The second picture depicted the meatballs while cooking. The smell was fantastic. I wish this is one of those smell-a-web kinda of thing.


The last picture showed the completed plate of Italian meatball. All these pictures were taken using my phone's camera so please excuse the bad quality and un-professionalized manner of the picture. This blog was created for the purpose of homemade and authenticity; thus, I want to pursue a surreal manner of picturesque.

Thanks and goodnight!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment