Sunday, April 12, 2009

Duck Liver Pâté

Lately, all posts are linked together; fried liver, fried catfish, and now we're back to liver once again. I have a very peculiar taste for the French cuisine and I enjoyed almost every delicacy of the French has to offered. Although I have never been there, but what i'm quite sure is that French food must taste very damn good =]

As mentioned, duck liver pâté is a French delicacy and the almost national dish of France, known for its succulent and buttery taste. It is used in a spread-form for pastry, mainly used as an appetite with pastry. Pâté is a time-consumed thing; from preparation to tasting usually takes about 3-4 days (according to the recipe).

I followed the recipe religiously and gave it my best effort of any dishes I have ever prepared so far. Hopefully, by wednesday night, we will have a enjoyable result, one of which I can be proud of.

Until then, please spare me some patience as I am anxioulsy waiting for my magnum opus.

Au Revoir mon amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment